The best, Papelucho

Hi bloggers
  Today i talk about of the serie of books "Papelucho". This books had a most importan for me, because, i read the first number when i was young, i had more or less 9 or 10 years old.
Ther first book of Papelucho that i read was "Papelucho y el Marciano", this book was a present at christmas, of my grandmother, or someone uncle. For this reason, i belive that this book is most important for me, because had a signify special in my life, both for this book was a first book i read, and for a present from my family.
In my youth, i read all books of "Papelucho", from just Papelucho, until "Papelucho soy dix leso?", i devoured these books, i think that i had this particular interest for these books, mainly for the form that Papelucho confronted his problems, in a creative way, this inspired in my self, a form of see the things, in a way i imitated the behaviour of papelucho.
  Thanks for read me, goodbye bloggers.

Resultado de imagen para papelucho




Comments

  1. Never in my childhood, read some book of Papelucho, never in my life and I feel so bad for that. But never is to late, so ¿Can you lend me ofr one week your Papelucho's books? Maybe can I read it with my little cousin jiji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. papelucho is so cute, and this book is important to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read papelucho in my infancy in the school and my love for the reading beging with Papelucho and his historys. is very sad that take to Marcela Paz and papeluchos of reading obligatory in the primary school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many books of Marcela Paz !! specially the serie of books "Papelucho". Are very entertaining and educational, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

vacations in the big north

Pierre Bourdieu