vacations in the big north



¡Hello everybody! Today i will write about my favorite holiday, or that is supossed, in fact this post Will be about my last vacation, this because i have the freshest memories and they were beautiful. This was in July, i traveled for three weeks to see my family in Antofagasta and some Friends in Iquique.
I spent two weeks in Antofagasta, there i shared with my family. What i liked about this parto f the trip was to resolve outstanding issued whit my father and begin a change in my relationship with my sister. Also, i do not know much about Antofagasta, so it was nice to go for a walk, here is a photo i took.





I traveled to Iquique for a week, there i stayed with my friend Pablo. In Iquique i have a beautiful group of Friends, and on this trip i was able to share with all of them. On this trip i was able to get closer to two Friends in particular, Pablo and Nicolas. We went for a walk on the beach, we talked about personal matters, we played Pokemon GO and we smoked weed.Here is a photo with Nicolas and Pablo.

This trip is among of my best, not because of the place or landscape, but because i could get to know better and deepen ties with people i love.





Comments

  1. jajaja I really laughed with your post, it's very honest!! I think the best trips are those in which you have the opportunity to join with your family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokemon GO and smoke weed with your friends... that sounds like an amazing vacations! jaja
    I would like to know the north :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This vacation sound like a really good vacation. To me is more important the people than the place, so I agree with you. Best regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a little the south of Chile, but i have never gone to the north. I hope to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best, Papelucho

Pierre Bourdieu