Sopaipilla



hi hi my favorite bloggers


In this blogg, I will talk about my cat.
The name of cat is "Sopaipilla”, I don´t like her name but my roomie insisted, whatever.
Before having a Sopaipilla, my experience with pets was bad. Before I had two dogs Cofi and Chiky. I could not generate a close relationship with them, could not fell them own. Maybe I am not a dog person.  I fell dogs too affectionate, they bore me.  
After my experiences with the dogs, I thought it was not good for pets. But one day, Sopaipilla arrived in my life. I didn´t like it at first, because he was violent. It raged me and hung on my back. I also didn’t the best disposition.


Over time we have become good companions, we play, we eat together and I pet her.
By by my bloggers.  


Comments

  1. it´s very cute Sopaipilla. I think that the cats are difficult to character by they are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

vacations in the big north

The best, Papelucho

Pierre Bourdieu