My favorite Singer.





hi hi my favorite bloggers
In this occasion I am talk about my favorite singer nowadays, this is Cristobal Briceño.
Cristobal was born in Chile in 1.985, he has a lot of musical projects. Her projects with bans are: The “Fother Mucker”, “Mil Jinetes”, “Ases Falsos”, “Las Chaquetas Amarillas” and “Duó Niagara”. On the other hand, as a singer her projects are: “Cristobal Briceños y la estrella solitaria”, “amigo de lo ajeno” a just “Cristobal Briceño”.


Resultado de imagen para cristobal briceño

In addition to being known for his numerous projects, it is because of a conflicting character. This due a to some declarations in wich was heavy with the public and opined without knowing of some conflict related to feminism.

Resultado de imagen para ases falsos

I don’t share their opinions, what I like about him are his lyrics and the topics he plays in his songs. I especially like your topics, sing about everyday thing, modern problems such as climate change and use of technology.
I saw only once and it was not very good. This because he was only 10 minute, he was suporting in the concert of Diego Lorenzini. It wasn´t terrible thing, I knew would be a short time. 
My favorite album is "Para Hondo". This album is composed of two Cd´s. 

Resultado de imagen para para hondoResultado de imagen para para hondo

    

Comments

  1. I think Briceño is a good singer, but a bad person

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I did not know him, but I will listen to him to know your music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

vacations in the big north

The best, Papelucho

Pierre Bourdieu