My Future Job


Hi my readers, I hope they are well.
In this time i write about my future job.  Currenty I am studying my fifh year in Sociología, the work life it is close.
I dont have high expectations abouth my future job, but i would prefer an entertaining or interesting job over a job that pays me well.  I haven´t preference for some work, I would like to work in the field, if I like it, it doesn´t bother me to go out or be in an office.
I would not like to be in a job where i travel a lot, I think it would be exhausting to travel. What i would do would be move another city, I am from Región, so there´s nothing that keeps me in Santiago. I also like to change my home, I like to know new cities, if a job gives me the opportunity to do it, it would be Good.
I think i don’t have any very marked specialty, I feel that I like more related to the sociology of culture, but I would not like to dedicate myself to a Branch for all my life. A división that generally occurs in sociology is between quantitative and qualitative researcher. I like both, if i have the opportunity to learn and do both it would be great.
Goodbye my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vacations in the big north

The best, Papelucho

Pierre Bourdieu